Monday 22 February 2010

These are the results of my questionnaire based on the response given by a focus group of 20 people.

Based on these results I have concluded it will be best to release the magazine monthly, as majority answered that they would prefer a magazine released in this frequency.






Majority answered that they would buy the magazine for the interviews, this reveals that my magazine must prioritise interviews over other such features as news and freebies to keep the readers interested.







Judging by these results I should include more stories about unconventional (upcoming) acts, However the results are pretty close so I have decided to keep information on both types of act equal. This will not only help the magazine appeal to a wider audience if done in an alternating fashion it will provide a more interesting magazine.







The most sensible price range to place my magazine in would be £1.99- £2.99 this is because this is the price most chose that they were willing to pay. If the magazine costs too much it would put potential buyers off.












I had previously decided to include freebies with my magazine so this question was to help me find out which sort of freebies my target audience would more like to receive. The results are pretty even so naturally I have decided to come to a compromise between the three. The most sensible decision seems to be to provide the different freebies in an alternating fashion; this is because providing all three with every issue might prove to be too costly.




This question has helped me to decide which feature to bare greater importance on. According to these results the Central image is what most notice first, this means that if the central image does not attract their attention then they might overlook the magazine.












Most do not mind seeing Advertisements in the magazine. This will be an advantage because now designated areas in the magazine can be sold to advertisers earning additional funds for the magazine.









The results here show us that it is very likely the readers use a social networking site. Using such websites to offer an alternative way for readers to keep in touch with the magazine can be a major advantage. This can also be a method of freely promoting the magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment